Chamber of Commerce
The Washington Chamber of Commerce's role is to be an active representative for the interest of our business community — providing services, opportunities, and networking.
The mission of the Washington Chamber of Commerce is to work in partnership with businesses and professionals to build a healthy economy and improve the quality of life in Washington, Kansas.
The Chamber meets the 2nd Thursday of each month at 12 p.m. at Washington City Hall, 301 C Street, Washington, KS 66968.
To be included on the agenda, contact the Secretary.
2020 Chamber of Commerce Christmas Events!
Secret Santa is out hiding in the city. Find the correct Santa hiding out in a window of a Chamber business, and bring a photo or send a text with a photo to Caroline (785) 822-4591 at City Hall and claim your prize of $25 chamber scrip!
Week #1: Week of December 7. Santa was found by Caitlin Placek. Congratulations!
Week #2: Week of December 14.
Week #3: Week of December 21.
Join us in a contactless encounter with Santa Claus on Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 10:00 am. It’s been such a difficult year, let’s socially distance and try to spread some Christmas cheer in a year that is so different than anyone could have imagined.
Santa will be stopping by to pick up letters! Drop your letters off to Santa's mailbox at the Theatre Gardens and Santa will pick them up Saturday morning!
Sign up to with Jumbo Stocking also!
2020 Medallion Quest begins Monday, December 14, 2020.
2020 Santa’s Medallion Quest Clue #2
Starboard, port, to, or fro
Hither, tither or yon.
Which way did you go?
Do you have your GPS on?
A star might help you orient
If you have lost your way.
Take a tip from Santa
To help fill up your sleigh.
2020 Santa’s Medallion Quest Clue #1
Deck the halls, it’s almost Christmas!
The medallion is sponsored by Chamber businesses.
In order to find the treasure you should start with the heart.
Dress warm, good luck, and don’t forget to stay 6 feet apart!
- The medallion is located within Washington city limits on PUBLIC DO NOT search for the medallion on private property.
- The medallion will NOT be buried in the soil, so NO DIGGING is required.
- The medallion is NOT located in a restricted area.
- Clues will ONLY be released on the Washington Chamber of Commerce Facebook page, this website, and posted at City Hall each morning beginning Monday, December 14, through Friday, December 18.
- Chamber members will not answer questions regarding the clues.
- Christmas Quest participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian to claim prize.
- Prize must be claimed at Washington City Hall.
- Previous medallion quest winners are not eligible to win.