City square


Childcare providers in Washington County register with the Child Care Aware agency.

You may also reach them by calling 877-678-2548.

If you have questions, concerns, or need more information about child care providers, or have questions about licensing, you may contact the Kansas Department of Health & Environment at 785-296-1270.


You may also contact the state at 855-750-3343 for child care agency inspection information.






Download free Dreamweaver templates at